Australian Made & Manufactured Pig Traps
Trackers Traps is a family owned and operated business located in Central QLD.
Our pig traps are backed by decades of research, development, trials and innovation.
Proven to be more effective than conventional styles of pig traps.
Trackers Traps pig traps take much of the manual labour, time consuming hassle out of storage, freighting, relocating and set up.
Trackers Traps can be shipped Australia wide.
Our traps are pat pending and design registered.
Our products were designed through decades of experience and knowledge in the field. Over the years 60 designs tried and tested leading us to our most effective design to date.
We are proud to provide Australian made and owned products and provide an effective solution to our wide range of customers and clients.
TRACKERS TRAPS AT A GLANCE
- Australian owned and manufactured
- Certified Australian Made products
- Supply Nation registered
- An innovative pat pending design 2-way entry door that allows repetitive entry – as opposed to one set only
- Minimise manual handling
- Environmentally Friendly
- Humane method of feral pig control
- Stress free trapping for targeted animal
- Safe for non-target species
- Innovative door allows for quiet entry
- The collapsible trap offers fast set up or pull down of around 2 minutes
- No extra accessories are required (such as trip wires, steel posts, or remote-controlled gates etc)
- Cover more area with more traps in half the time
- Increase your capture and success rate – Capacity to capture 20 + pigs per trap
- Traps can be placed on sandy areas and beaches (Pigs preying on turtle eggs).
- Traditional owners
- National Parks and Wildlife Groups
- Nature Conservation Organisations
- Indigenous Rangers
- Farmers and Producers
- Land, Sea and Marine protection
- Water boards
- Mining sector
- Tourism Industry
- Horse studs
- Residential customers
Patent Application No. 2021901961
Registered Design No. 202117425
Registered Design No. 202213653